The BlueDriver team isn’t just a collection of people, it’s a family. Individually, we strive to be the best version of ourselves, and to constantly be learning. Together, we’re devoted to upholding a challenging, respectful, and rewarding work environment. We’re looking for more talented people to join the family, so apply now!
As the company continues with their impressive growth locally, they are seeking a Managing Director to take over the day-to-day operations of the company while reporting to the CEO. Working hand-in-hand with the CTO and CFO, this role involves distilling the vision of the Company founder and is responsible for overseeing the existing teams, designing and implementing operational and strategic initiatives related to marketing & advertising, employee engagement and retention, hiring, performance management, activities to increase and drive the existing culture, and strategic planning.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced leader, self motivated by the success of others and who will champion the philosophy of collaboration that has made this world-class organisation’s culture a focal point of their impressive growth. Senior leadership experience successfully managing the P&L of an organization with large budgets as well as online marketing strategies are definite assets for this role.
- Oversee the company’s vision and strategic direction as well as optimize the growth and profitability of the business.
- Manage the customer success team, review and analyze current strategies, processes and improvement opportunities.
- Serves as primary liaison to various internal and external partners. .
- Manage the company’s marketing strategy & budget and work closely with key members of the team to optimize results.
- Maintain and nurture the relationships with key operational partners such as Amazon and local call centre.
- Be accountable for and take ownership of critical business drivers and individual employee performance results.
- Ability to meet all hiring goals as identified by the leadership team, based on growth projections.
- Measuring performance and growth of each team by observing a positive trend in interview conversions and project confirmations.
- Responsible for managing all P&L aspects of the business including:
- Driving top line online sales
- Managing marketing and advertising spend and maximizing ROAS
- Managing R&D investment
- Employee Payroll
- Corporate Expenses
- Degree in Business Management, Engineering or related field, with 10+ years of progressive leadership experience.
- Experience successfully managing P&L for a fast growing company.
- Experience with online marketing strategies (Amazon Web Marketing an asset).
- Ability to anticipate business needs and proactively suggest solutions to fulfill those needs.
- Solution-oriented with ability to work in a high intensity work environment with rapid pace.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and partners.
- Experience conducting comprehensive research and analysis on competitive markets.
- Proactive and self motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong proponent of collaborative and team-oriented culture.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Developer / Engineer
As the company continues with their impressive growth locally, they are seeking a Software Developer / Engineer to join their Android and/or iOS mobile app development team and be an integral contributor to developing new automotive applications, as well as be a part of the continuous improvement of their popular BlueDriver® app. If you create well-designed, testable, and efficient code and being at the forefront of innovative technology is something that excites you, we want to talk with you.
- App Development: Android and/or iOS for the automotive industry.
- Develop software specifications and test plans.
- Strict adherence to Product Development procedures and guidelines.
- Co-operate closely with other software developers, hardware design, test and manufacturing personnel.
- Have fun and enjoy being part of a globally-recognized industry-leading automotive technology team!
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering or Computer Science Degree.
- At least 3 years experience writing software for mobile devices.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, and/or Swift.
- Experience in UX design is an asset.
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Process is an asset.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Embedded Systems Engineer/Developer
We are seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer / Developer to join our research and development team in building the next generation of vehicle technology, on both new and existing platforms, such as extending the features and functionality of our BlueDriver® technology. The successful candidate will work with our software development team to ensure seamless integration with our applications.
- Develop and maintain firmware in building new vehicle / communication functionality
- Design and execute methods of analysis and simulation of in-vehicle networking data for algorithm design and verification
- Develop hardware and firmware specifications and test plans
- Strict adherence to Product Development procedures and guidelines
- Co-operate closely with software development, industrial design, quality assurance, manufacturing, and management personnel
- Enjoy being part of a globally-recognized industry-leading automotive technology team!
- Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with firmware and hardware development
- Languages: C, Assembly
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience with ARM Cortex-M development
- Preferred: Personal automotive experience, knowledge, or interest
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org